Saturday, June 11, 2005

20,000 Leagues Under the Weather



Seeing as how we marked the occasion of 10,000, 15,000, and even 16,000 hits, I should probably mention that Superblog!! broke the 20k mark sometime when we were out drinking last night. As we planned it.

I'm a bit more hung-over than usual today, so pardon me while I go explore my interiors.

(Just kidding, I'm not the type to puke and tell.)

Pic plucked here. (And I reiterate my previous complaints - how come Superblog!! gets so little fan-created art and stuff? Don't you care? I hate you. Why don't you love me?)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yea! It's 20,000 hits, and I helped!

My Pop Tarts are ready.

Cindy-Lou said...

I tried to love you. It just didn't work out. I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. Can we still be friends?

Koala Mentala said...

Of course it's you! Are you implying that it could ever, under any circumstances, be ME?!

And were we even friends to begin with?

(And why do I push people away?)