Friday, June 03, 2005

To Drink, or Not to Drink



To drink, or not to drink: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by guzzling drown them? To tank up: to booze;
No more; and by tank up to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To lush, to guzzle;
To guzzle: perchance to puke: ay, there's the rub;
For in drunkenness what blog entries may come
When we have shuffled off this sober veil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.


Should Superblog!! get shitfaced tomorrow? Vote now!

7 comments:

Sara said...

YES! I say again, yes!

I don't throw up when I don't drink beer. If I stick to liquor then I'm ok. But that's me.

Go out and drink your SuperBlogging selves silly!

Drink rum and think of me.

Uncle Sammy said...

Shit! We said NO, or at least I did. Too bad. Have some rum for me too Sara.

Cindy-Lou said...

Sounds to me like you're all shitfaced all the time.

Astrid said...

Two beer or no beer, that is the answer.

Koala Mentala said...

Two beer is no beer, Astrid! We were talking shitfacedness.

Sara, the next time I drunk rum or throw up I promise to send you a thought.

And Cindy-Lou, just because you sound drunk doesn't mean you are. You might also suffer from speech impediments or brain damage.

Cindy-Lou said...

Ah, right. Two very valid excuses. I feel so silly now.

Astrid said...

"Two beer is no beer, Astrid! We were talking shitfacedness." --> Okay, we'll just move over to tequila-stuff then and yes, within a few drinks, I'll be lying on the floor! Haha ... Oh, well, can't wait for the weekend to come along!