Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Photo #30: Pro- or Anti-Gay License Plate?


Today I decided I should spend some time on fact checking so I read all our posts twice. Here are the results: Superblog!! contains zero mistakes! Just as I suspected. Anyhow, after that demanding task I decided to take a drive and thus I realised that the Swedish department of the banning of license plates obviously made a mistake. Take a look at that license plate and then you better take a look at this.

FAG is not on the list of the banned letter combinations !!! How is that possible and what does the morons over at Westboro Baptist Church have to say about that?

We use the word "fag" as a contraction of the word "faggot" or "fagot." A "fag" is a firebrand. A "fag" is used for kindling - it fuels fire. "Fag" is a metaphor used in the Bible, for example, in Amos 4:11 (where it is translated "firebrand" in the KJV). Just as a "fag" fuels the fires of nature, so does a sodomite fuel the fires of God's wrath. We do not use the word "fag" in order to engage in childish name-calling. Rather, we use it because it is a metaphor chosen by the Holy Ghost to describe a group of people who BURN in their lust one toward another, and who FUEL God's wrath.

Bullshit! Burning in lust is what life is all about even if I admit that fueling God's wrath also sounds like fun...

No comments: