Friday, June 03, 2005

Photo #23: The Squirrel from Hell


Squirrels are per definition evil which was proven a long time ago here at Superblog!! Hmmm..I guess this one is almost evil enough to qualify for Superblog!!'s new exciting feature so maybe it will show up there too. The squirrel from hell stands on my porch planning mayhem and destruction. I haven't named it yet but I'm thinking that something like Dubya or Noam might be a good choice.

UPDATE: There' one squirrel that will be left out from my extermination scheme. Eventually.

3 comments:

Sara said...

A squirrel ran into the window yesterday. It was hilarious.

Koala Mentala said...

I've seen that squirrel and it IS evil and it probably DOES plan mayhem. Thankfully, it's not alive.

It should be called DON SKVIRELLO, HIGHLORD OF ILLUSION & TERROR.

Uncle Sammy said...

Same bird have crashed into a window here two times today!

I think it might be the one I wrote about couple of days ago..