Sunday, May 29, 2005

16,000 Superblog!! Fans Cry During Orgasm



Remember last Tuesday, when we celebrated 15,000 hits? Well, that was NOTHING. I SPIT on 15,000 hits. 15,000 hits make me SICK. You see, a minute ago we broke sixteen thousand hits. Check this counter if you don't believe me:



As tradition demands, the celebratory image was stolen from some website. Which got me thinking. Why don't we have fans who send in pics they made to celebrate our greatness? (Okay, so we did get one fan drawing, once.) Is it because we heap abuse over you all the time, for instance by calling you ASSHOLES? Well, if that's the case, you know what I have to say about that? ASSHOLES! (Ha! You walked right into that one, didn't you?)

Where was I? Oh yeah: Stay out of my booze!

Superblog!! - Let it Bleed

3 comments:

Moocko said...

A "rewritten comic" was like AGES ago!

Koala Mentala said...

Wasn't even on this site, Mr Memory.

Moocko said...

Nuts to that!!!