Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Photo #27: Postponed

I decided that I shouldn't publish any photo tonight. Partly because I just didn't feel like it (yawn) and partly because I thought that I needed a break. Ahhh.....this feels great. I love living life on the edge like this, no responsibilities and no nothing.
The problem is that Koala will start to bitch about things if I'm getting too laid-back (He's very fucking pushy indeed) so here's my idea: You leave a comment where you suggest something you want me to take a photo of and maybe maybe that will be exactly what I do! In the best of worlds I get lots of good suggestions on what to photograph; for instance ice-creams (preferably Nogger Black), a medal, straws, politicians in red, vomits, frogs, Swedish nazis.... You get the idea? But since we live in a stinking normal dreary world I suspect that there will be zero, nought , nada....and in that case....well life goes on(?), and I'll just get back to publishing my everyday masterpieces of what I decide by myself. You know what?! I already hate you for not making my life easier!! Fuckers....

7 comments:

Sara said...

I hate me too.

Uncle Sammy said...

But Sara! If you leave me a suggestion then I love you! It's that easy!

Uncle Sammy said...

At least I will stop hating you! That much I can promise!

Koala Mentala said...

Sara, I still love you. You're the world to me, and I want you to know that. Each morning when I watch the sun go up, you're the one I think about. Now I sit gazing at the stars, wondering what you're doing, hoping you are well. You should post a picture of your tits.

Sara said...

Koala, baby,I love you too. I will post a photo of my breasts soon.

Sammy, all my ideas involve alcohol and nudity. So my ideas aren't good for you to post here and still maintain your family blog friendly status.

Afe said...

I've always wanted to fill a helmet with custard and put it on my head.

Post a photo of someone doing it. Or you doing it. Or of you forcing someone to do it.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

You asked..

A photo of a guy lighting his own farts.

Or a picture of a Nun puking.