Monday, October 24, 2005

Sweden is Fascist



Did you know the Swedish government is making me pay a fee just because I have a television set?! The fee is something like 2,000 crowns a year. Two thousand fucking crowns! That's the equivalent of at least 40 beers in a semi-expensive Swedish pub. And the beer in Sweden is horribly expensive! (Another sure sign of a fascist country!)

They showed up on my doorstep this evening and wanted me to sign a note acknowledging that I own a TV. And like an asshole, I signed it! (What can I say, I'm diabolically stupid and probably don't deserve to live.)

I piss on the Swedish government, especially Goeran the Fat Pig. In fact, I piss on the entire Kingdom of Sweden, including all it's citizens. I urge you to do the same. Metaphorically.

But I do think that the next time you see a Swede, you should kick him in the balls. Repeatedly. (If it's a girl, just punch her out, quickly. Be a gentleman.) The violence will serve as a wake-up call.

DOWN WITH FASCIST SWEDEN!

16 comments:

Matthew said...

I think that is supremely uncool. What if you're using a TV as a chair or art piece? Shouldn't you only have to pay the tax if you watch it? This is another reason why America rulz! The other reasons are that we invented baseball and Spaghetti!

Anonymous said...

Does anybody want to buy a slightly used salt-shaker.Price negotiable. Oh BTW Sweden sucks

President Preston said...

I don't care what you say, I still think swedish chicks are hot.

As for the guys, their faces always look like they were done in microsoft paint for some reason.

Scott said...

to funny

Afe said...

I heard that Swedish men have iron balls, therefore you must kick extra hard.

zenmonki said...

Now you know, if strangers show up at your door asking you strange questions, you need to ask "why do you want to know?" before you answer.

That is, unless it's the man asking he questions, then you say "what the fuck! yeah! hell-yeah I got uh, what was it again? Yeah, that! I got one, if you say I do man!

Sara said...

I don't care what country they come from! If someone deserves a good swift kick to the balls, I'm all for it! If many people deserve many long and drawn out kicks to the balls, I'm in.

I'm in a ball kickin' state of mind.

apenu

zenmonki said...

Damn, girl! Keep your distance.

Koala Mentala said...

I apologize for telling you all to eat shit and/or die. You don't need to do that if you don't want to. But I still stand by my original statements. To wit:
1. The Swedish government is full of thieves and murderers.
2. Goeran the Fat Pig is a fat pig.
3. Violence is the solution. To everything.

Moocko said...

Posting the verification letters feels so fucking yesterday. I'm hip!

Sara said...

No you're not.

elovqb

Moocko said...

Come on, it's so TOTALLY yesterday! It sucks big time! B-B-Big time! And I'm hip.

Mr. John Steed said...

John suggests: If the girl is cool and have a nice body ... it would be better to touch her tits instead of punching her. It would be the same agressive, but better for us.

Anonymous said...

What the f-k do my balls have to do whit a crasy goverment. Take care of your own balls. If you got some, your brain sure has the same proportion.

Peter, Sweden

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... pacmin airplane model Prozac epidemic bubble bath babes bubble bath babes nude model 36c used gate openers for sale Anderson make pamela up Xxx black women with big asses Adverse reaction to zyrtec Free personal ads with pictures of transexuals voice over ip uss constitution wood model kit http://www.attorney-fee-schedule-patents-trademarks.info/_meridia_weight_loss_pill.html bmw leather roundels for jackets X-ray voyeur videos Brokers financial planning tools awareness

Women leather jackets said...

nice post love it