Saturday, June 04, 2005

Weekend of Zero Guzzling



No shitfacedness for Superblog!! Uncle Sammy dropped out early on, whereas I remained undecided a bit longer. Ultimately, though, I opted to stay in, drinking coffee and reading comics (and, just now, watching the conclusion of the rather Office-inspired but surprisingly accomplished Swedish TV show Ulveson & Herngren).

Loyal Superblog!! readers might be forgiven for questioning our decision. I can virtually hear you gasping out loud: "But... why would they do such a thing? Are these Superblog!! people not quite as hard-drinking as we have been led to believe?!"

Well, as you know, Sammy is ancient and incredibly decrepit (and hideous to look at), so I guess he's got an excuse for staying in. Me, I'm still young and gorgeous, so I probably have to bear the brunt of your ire. In my defense, I will say that I feel a bit tired and weak and may die any minute.

Anyway, who are you to judge me? Fuck off.

P.S. The photo is of some of my teeth. D.S.

7 comments:

Uncle Sammy said...

Koala, that was like an ...
I'm not that old. You know, I can still dress myself and all.

Moocko said...

What about Sammy's teeth? Post them too!

Sara said...

I'm not drinking tonight.
I have neither alcohol or money.

I need to get a sugar daddy to buy things for me so this won't be a problem ever again.

Sara said...

Please don't forget about all the hot sex.

Koala Mentala said...

That was implicit in our getting pissed together.

President Preston said...

I'm back from camp you guys!

I missed you all so much!

*hugzzz*

anyways, visit my site already! I've been gone a week and not one comment! GAH. Did nobody MISS me?!

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. And then awake again in one day.

At that point, I expect to see a comment.

Sara said...

I figured as much, I just like saying "hot sex".