Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sickityfuck, Fuckitysick



Brain not functioning properly on account of illness. Me blog anyway. Grievances: You know how many get-well-soon wishes I've received from Superblog!! fans these past few days? That's right, ZERO. Christ, if I didn't hate most of you people before, I sure would now.

I came this close to placing a virus in the blog template, just to fucking fuck with you. What stopped me was, firstly, I'm not enough of a nerd to know exactly how to go about doing that. Secondly...? I'm fucking sick, you piece of fucking fucks!! Why aren't you paying attention?!

Had a dream last night. One of those that seem to go on for hours and hours, or days even. It took place aboard a huge cruise ship, and I still remember plenty of details. I imagine that it I told them to you, you'd be able to sketch a fairly accurate psychological portrait of me.

But I won't, because that would be creepy.

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Get Well Soon, prick.

Sara said...

I thought that the lack of hot sex would be motivation enough to get well soon.
Feel better soon.

Uncle Sammy said...

Sicko...

spidercrazy said...

I thought I asked you to get well soon last we talked. But maybe I don't count as a Superblog!! fan? Or is it that when you try to count me, I'm closer to 0 than 1?

Koala Mentala said...

Fine, I love you all. Especially Michael Moore.