Thursday, June 30, 2005

Superblog!! Site of the Day



You know we sometimes like to kid around here on Superblog!! But today I want to ask you to sit still for a few seconds and listen to the sad but sweet story behind Brad & Karen's Adoption Webpage. You see, Brad and Karen were high school sweethearts who married after college and had two wonderful boys. Unfortunately:

Karen had a very difficult second pregnancy, and as a result, we are unable to have anymore biological children. We have always dreamed of having lots of children, so we have turned to adoption to realize that dream. We believe that there is a baby who God intends to be a part of our family.
And perhaps YOU, dear Superblog!! visitor, has given birth to that baby? If so, go to Brad & Karen's Adoption Webpage today! If this results in a transaction, we ask that you please donate a percentage of your profits to Superblog!!, so we can continue to provide this free service.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Why are you so gay, Fraggle? I ask out of concern. You'll never get any children that way!

Koala Mentala said...

Uh... Scotty? Didn't I just ask you the same question?

Ah, you deleted it. So I don't think you're asking out of concern, you're just sarcastically reproducing my comment.

But of course I'll have kids, you HOMOPHOBE. I'll either adopt, or hire a surrogate mother. Oh wait, I'm not gay.

Koala Mentala said...

Bernice, it's awesome to hear from you again. Remember that time we stomped that guy? You know, the old guy with the money? I wonder what happened to him. I still have some of his teeth tied up in a necklace!

(I don't wear it, though. I'm not some kind of nut.)