Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Photo #21: Man in Black


Today's photo is from ehh.. 1990? I drank so much those years so it's hard to tell. Anyway, the camera I used wasn't the best but that didn't stop me from taking timeless masterpieces like the above, or this!! Travelling took place by train (Viva Amtrak) and they had a lot of screwdrivers (Viva vodka) in the lounge car. I was in the US the year before too and that trip paid off well because I got some vouchers ($400) from American Airlines after the plane I was on had to make some kind of emergency landing in Goose Bay. We were stuck there for 12 hours and they stopped serving booze .. Assholes. But in the end that engine failure made it possible for me to go back. For me everything works out because I am loved by both Satan and God.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I turned 7 in 1990.

Uncle Sammy said...

Haha! That´s nothing! I turned 7 in 1922.

Koala Mentala said...

Ha! Sammy unwittingly reveals his old age for all the Internet to see! What fun.