Wednesday, June 01, 2005

KoalaCam: Multiple Homers



Hey, Sammy's not the only one who can post stupid photos and call it blogging! This particular pic holds a lot of significance for me because it features a bunch of people dressed as Homer Simpson, who was sort of my hero for many years (before he betrayed me).

I still remember exactly where I was when I took this photo - pretty much where I sit now. It was an August afternoon in 2004. I was watching an old episode of L.A. Law on TV4 for some stupid reason and suddenly I went, What the fuck?! Look at all the Homers!! (except in Swedish), and I knew I had to take a picture. Actually I took several photos, but I liked this one the best, and now I post it for you to look at.

If you like it, send money.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Hey, I saw that episode when I was a kid! I forgot all about it. Man, that LA law. It taught me a lot about LA. and the law.

Moocko said...

That's what television will look like, when the whole world's gone caacaa coocoo!