Friday, June 17, 2005

Healthiness Will Tear Us Apart



I have some extremely bad news. My traumatic brush with DISFIGUREMENT lasted just one week. Once more, I'm free to engage in kissing and oral sex with strangers of all genders (I prefer chicks, but at this point I'm not picky). Not only that, but I can laugh at other unfortunate HSV-1 sufferers again.

How is this bad news? Well, it means that the remaining installments of the very popular "Coping with HSV-1" article series have been cancelled. I guess I could still write about it because even though I may currently be symptomless, I CARRY THE VIRUS. But I don't feel that inspired.

And this cold is still slowly killing me. And Sammy is in the Dales on drug-related business. So I guess Superblog!! will continute to suck for a few more days.

Just lie back and think of England.

2 comments:

Sara said...

"Just lie back and think of England."

That's how most of my drinking night end.

At least you're putting some effort into your posts. Mine have all been copy/paste posts lately.

I should be able to post a picture of my breasts some time this weekend.

Koala Mentala said...

That sounds like something to look forward to.