Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Should Evil Comics Live or Die?



I received this image from a disgruntled fan. Really. I shit you not. Moocko the Chapman is so desperate to influence the direction of Superblog!! that he's actually started creating banners and stuff to launch some kind of campaign! The "Evil Comics" he's talking about are these. I used to take a preexisting cover or a strip and change the dialogue to something stupid. Then I grew tired and stopped.

But perhaps it's time to revive the feature and continue the dramatic tale of Marco Polo's Journey of Fucking? What do you say, Superblog!! fans? Your reaction can make or break the Evil Comics!

... by which I mean, if you seem too eager, I probably won't do it, just to spite you. But if you don't give a shit... well.

Superblog!! - We Just Don't Listen. Except Sometimes We Do, So You Can't Win

11 comments:

Moocko said...

Come on, boys and girls! Let's show the SB!!-staff what EVIL COMIX-thirsting hearts are made of!!

Sara said...

Only if you provide the rum, Moocko. Then I'll show them crazy SuperBlogging bastards a thing or two!

But since this is a family friendly blog, my two things will probably end up censored.

Moocko said...

Sara! How marvelous that you could come! Wait with your juicy hooters there for a few seconds and check out this delicious web site I made for us!!

http://www.geocities.com/moocko/

Koala Mentala said...

I'm kind of flattered and I'm kind of scared.

Incidentally, we usually check the email address you mention, like, once a year.

Koala Mentala said...

Sara: We've never censored anything. Tits are just fine for family blogs like Superblog!!. Don't tell me you've never breastfed.

Moocko said...

RIOT! RIOT!!!

Sara said...

I breastfed four and a half years ago.
I was 17 so my dad didn't let me do it in public. But I'm not 17 anymore!

Wooo! Nekkid titties ta-nite!

Sara said...

You people?

Moocko, what's wrong with tittie talk, huh? And where is my rum?!?
You promise so much and deliver so, so little.

Moocko said...

Sara! We'll celebrate with rum, when we've got what we want (Marco)! Hot damn, I'll even lick your butt out of happiness, for ONE panel featuring FUCKTOWN! But first things first! WE WANT EVIL COMICS! *clap-clap* WE WANT EVIL COMICS! *clap-clap* Are you with me, kids?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! What ever happened to part 2 of Marco Polo? We're longing for it!

Ary Salgueiro said...

Yes, it´s poetry! Actually, not GOOD poetry... at least not them all. :P
It´s in portuguese, and this sometimes hide the bad ideias under the good sound of the words...

I´ve read your post about Cachaça... it´s the god of our local religion. Jesus doesn´t have such glory...
Nice to read things from Sweden...