Friday, June 10, 2005

Drink is the Last Refuge of the Fuckup



As you may have heard, tonight we'll try to make up for disappointing you all (especially my Internet fiancee Sara) last week. I don't have anything I particularly want to write about today, so I thought I'd share this image, which details a planned pub route through downtown Linköping. I don't think we'll hit all these places tonight (liqour is expensive in Sweden) but there was a time when we did. It's possible that we'll still start off at Cosmic, for the simple reason that it has an electronic shuffleboard game. (I'm the reigning Champion!!) (To even things out, I completely suck at pool.) But I find it implausible that we'd end the fun at Hamlet, because that is a very depressing place, filled with aging, alcoholic members of the working class. We call them arbetarjävlar. Then again, the beer's cheapish, and when you're drunk you make poor decisions, so you never know.

(Among the other pubs listed are Nationernas Hus, Bar & Kök, Blue Ribbon, and O'Learys. Most of them suck, for various reasons. Though if anyone representing one of those pubs is reading this, for the right price I'd be happy to state on Superblog!! that YOUR pub is the exception. Remember, we get a lot of readers and they trust our recommendations.)

Jabba's presence on the pic looks like there might be some kind of connection with Star Wars, but really, I made this montage several years ago. Before anyone had even heard of Star Wars.

Well, whaddayaknow? I wrote a nice little blog entry after all. I'm wonderful.

Superblog!! - Bloggen som går ut och super

9 comments:

Moocko said...

We (all the SB-fans) will be waiting for uncensored pary pics!

Moocko said...

Party pricks, I mean! Oh! Pics! Pictures!

Koala Mentala said...

Oh wait, I could have edited the entry and fixed the typo and nobody would have known about it! Or about my herpes!! Oh GOD I'm stupid!

Anonymous said...

you have issues

Moocko said...

I think everyone should jerk off immediately.

Matthew said...

Drinking makes me handsome and invincible. Plus it gives me a silky smooth voice for karaoke.

Uncle Sammy said...

Hey Anonymous, we all have issues.
That's what it means to be human.
and drunk.

Sara said...

Don't be an angry drunk, baby!
One day we'll meet for real in a chat room and have hot cyber sex!
And it'll be hot! Sex!

Koala Mentala said...

Nah, I'm more bitter than angry. Hot sex sounds fine, but if it's digital I guess we'll have to find some way to simulate the itching afterwards.