Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sammy, Sammy, Who the Fuck is Sammy?

Time for some lazy blogging. Visit Googlism and learn stuff about stuff.

uncle sammy is sticking with the ancient - Yes
uncle sammy is dressed in a patriotic outfit - Yes
uncle sammy is her great uncle - I'm not
uncle sammy is 49 years old - No, I'm much older
uncle sammy is tom arey - No
uncle sammy is one of the most exciting up and coming bands - I will be.
uncle sammy is one lucky old man - YES
uncle sammy is much more than you expected - Yes !
uncle sammy is repeatedly said to be “in deep doo doo” - Sometimes
uncle sammy is telling us the truth - Always !
uncle sammy is as hot as a poker - That's what they say
uncle sammy is the shiz - Huh?
uncle sammy is looking for a few good woodworkers - Apply now!
uncle sammy is supposed to look after all that for us - Yes (relax)
uncle sammy is going to make damn sure you never find out - Yes
uncle sammy is hurting so much - Yes
uncle sammy is in ucla - Fuck no! I'm in Liu.
uncle sammy is gonna drop it off at your doorstep - And it will burn
uncle sammy is equally comfortable in the college setting - Sure am
uncle sammy is gay - I'm part gay, like all men.

1 comment:

Koala Mentala said...

So stick with the ancient! See if I care! I'll remain fiercely modern. Also, what in the name of our savior Jebus Christ do you want with the woodworkers, huh?!? Also, you're not very shiz!! Also, other things I don't have time to say.