Thursday, March 10, 2005

Superblog!! Presents: Homeless Persons and Their Dreamcars


I must admit that it is a somewhat strange experience to be standing at the balcony of a luxurius hotel and zoom in at homeless people. It´s also kind of fun! The funniness of the situation mostly lies in the fact that I had a soft bed and the man in the street had not!! By now I guess you consider me kind of a bipolar person. Guess what? Youre 100% right!! On one hand you have Uncle Sammy the philanthropist and on the other I am a twisted person standing in my robe with a freshly lit cigarette taking pictures at Brasilian Bums in the street of Rio de Janeiro. All people should be like me. It doubles the fun cause you get your kicks from both good and evil stuff! But seriously am I really that evil? A really evil person would have thrown some ashtrays at the Bum and I never did that. What fun would that have been?

5 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Great picture!

Uncle Sammy said...

Thx! And thank you Brasilian government for placing homeless people in the street for the tourists entertainment!

Uncle Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uncle Sammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uncle Sammy said...

When will I ever learn how to comment....? darn...