Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Superblog!! Premium Matchmaking Since 2004


Wow ! This movie rocks and rulez and sucks and kicks ass in random order! Also, Christopher Lambert is in it and he is of course the one. Right...when I'm not watching sucky movies I'm ususally laughing at imprisoned losers at prisonpenpals.com. Hmmm. I live a strange life. Perhaps I should try to find more interests? Nah! It's enough! Back to the losers. Ha ha! They're funny because they are behind bars (while I'm' not!!) and because of their poetic letters. Have a free sample!

Conan seeks bitch to share hopes and dreams. While being held hostage at a Florida Prison. I've been locked up for 11 years now. I've just three to go . . . Unless I win one of my appeals. I'm a dominating top. Looking for a submissive bottom. But will write to all. I'm hoping to find that someone special to build a relationship with. So we can start a life together when I get out.

Oh yeah! Whaddaya say ladies?? (and Gents! They have all flavours in there! Female killers, homosexual killers and I bet they even have some hermaphroditical killers if you search long and thoroughly)

Write an inmate! Stop being lonely! Get company and a serious beating and a new life! (in hell!)

Bonus joke!!

A woman gives birth to a baby, and afterwards, the doctor comes
in, and he says, "I have to tell you something about your baby."
The woman sits up in bed and says, "What's wrong with my baby,
Doctor? What's wrong???"
The doctor says, "Well, now, nothing's wrong, exactly, but your
baby is a little bit different. Your baby is a hermaphrodite."
The woman is confused. "A hermaphrodite... what's that???"
"Well, it means your baby has the...er... features... of a male
and a female."
The woman turns pale. She says, "Oh my god! You mean it has a
penis... AND a brain?"

OK! Not good but try to find better hermaphroditic jokes if you think you can.....

4 comments:

Sara said...

They have prisons in Canada...
Who knew?

Paperslut said...

Lol... funnee
Really like your blog.

Do visit mine...
http://yellowwonderwall.blogspot.com/

Koala Mentala said...

Thanks.

And don't worry, TGP. You will probably find out eventually.

Moocko said...

>Because then the humor would consist of the fact that it implies that girls don't have brains, you see.<

I also thought of that.

More dirty jokes, by the way! I use them to attract the ladies!