Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Countdown to Absolutely Static, Hayfever-Inducing Normality




I know you probably don't understand this one, and it's too stupid to explain.



Update, Monday @ 14:55: Fuck it, I'll explain anyway. DC Comics are publishing something called Infinite Crisis, preceded by a Countdown to Infinite Crisis. But, as I said in a comment to this Fanboy Rampage entry:

If the crisis is infinite, wouldn't that actually be the normal state of being? They should change the title to INFINITE NORMALITY. Or, to avoid redundancy, just NORMALITY.

Plus, COUNTDOWN TO NORMALITY is a good title.
I later amended it to the current title, because you can shorten it to CASH-IN. Amusing, yes? No. Because jokes are never funny when they have to be explained, dammit. Also, this is nerd humor, which doesn't work outside its natural habitat. My apologies to all Superblog!! readers.



Previous Evil Comics:
#1: Superblog!!'s Pal, Jimmy Olsen (cover)
#2: Superblog!!'s Girl Friend, Lois Lane (cover)
#3: Jimmy Olsen's Fist of DOOM! (cover)
#4: Marco Polo's Journey of Fucking, Part One
#5: The Origin of Superblog!!, Part One
#6: The Origin of Superblog!!, Part Two

7 comments:

Paperslut said...

Well yeah... Oasis still exist. They'll be out with a new album come May. Looking forward to it.

Uncle Sammy said...

That's called spamming and we demand that spamming should be associated with PUNCHLINES! I see no PUNCHLINE!

Uncle Sammy said...

Luckily for you, Oasis are a SB2 approved band.

Koala Mentala said...

Not only that, but they recorded the official SB2 theme song! I am, of course, referring to Fuckin' in the Bushes.

Or am I?

Joshua Hullender said...

The artwork on that comic cover is awesome!

Koala Mentala said...

Not only do I have the album, but I bought each and every Oasis single up to and including Go Let It Out, and probably a few after that.

So I can pinpoint more or less exactly when they started sucking.

Koala Mentala said...

Thank you, Joshua! I used my very best crayons.