Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Evil, Evil, Evil !!!


Since I'm in a hurry I decided this was a picture that said at least hundreds of words. (Yes, I am a lazy bastard.) This film seems to have the same philosophy as Superblog!! - "It's a no brainer". That's nice.
Evil Ed is a Swedish B-horror movie and i urge you to see it before you die. I will also try to see it before I die because if I don't there will be no review. In case I die in the sleep tonight, here are some quotations.

The gem of the film is the humor. The gore works most of the time but more for laughs. At its heart its a parody and a fun one at that.

4 comments:

Koala Mentala said...

Huh? Your posts may lack brain, but mine are full of delicious brainy yumminess. Uh huh. Yes.

Moocko said...

I think EVIL ED was something of a let-down - some scenes DO shine, by all means, but the plot SUCKS(with that said, it was my favourite movie when I was like 2 years old)!

Kilroy Trout said...

I am so disappointed in the state of Swedish cinema.

Koala Mentala said...

So am I. The last Swedish movie that didn't suck was Skiing in Stockholm, Sweden, and even that one sucked.