Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Beware the Anti-Blogger!!

I'm not gonna blog today and you can't make me! Ha! Oh, fuck it, I'll blog a tiny little bit.

THIS MARKS THE END OF CIVILIZATION: Dogs Playing Poker Auctioned Off for $590,400

People call me Koala and that's that. I'll tell you the secret of the Universe: Superblog!! is an anagram for "superb log"! Betcha didn't know that!! Listen up now! This is my philosophy in a nutshell: IN ONE THOUSAND YEARS TIME WE'LL ALL BE SALT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

Especially YOU.

4 comments:

Moocko said...

You're an evil man, and I'm gonna let Kirk Douglas know about this! You're mean and my dad said I should stay away from you and your lies!

Takhara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Takhara said...

can I perty plz be salt on the beach instead? I only blog a little...

Moocko said...

See? You're upsetting people! Well, I hop you're happy now, 'cos my dad said that liars and wrong-doers won't go to heaven, if they don't ask God for forgiveness! Bah! Not likely that you'll do that! Maybe we'll cross pass each other, when you're going to HELL and I'm going to HEAVEN! Mean, mean man! I'll pray for you, but don't get your hopes up, you evil Mr. Blogger Man! Ptwiie!