Sunday, March 13, 2005

Jebus Will Save us All!


I've been watching a couple of episodes of Lost so therefore, all I give you is Jebus. But Jebus is great. Turn to him and you will be freed from all your sins. Me, myself, I'm pretty free of sins, possibly I do have a little problem with sloth...

What it is: Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.
Why you do it: You're shiftless, lazy, and good fer nuthin'.
Your punishment in Hell will be: You'll be thrown into snake pits.

Well, there you have it. Uncle S will share the eternity with a bunch of snakes. I don't care as long as they let me sleep when I need to.

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

You have to admit it, hair-styles come and go, but Jesus looks as hip now as he did then.

Uncle Sammy said...

Yes. In a way, Jebus is like Superblog!! We will also always look hip and cool.