Saturday, April 23, 2005

Our Wacky Neighbors #4: Tokyo High Court, Spanking, Pie



As we do here on Superblog!! as often as possible, here's a look at some of our Blogspot Brethren! Below you'll find representative samples from three neighboring blogs. Do yourself a service and bookmark them all. Or none of them, what do I care?

Opinio Juris
A weblog dedicated to reports, commentary, and debate on current developments and scholarship in the fields of international law and politics.

In a piece of terrible timing, the Tokyo High Court has denied the appeal of a group of 10 Chinese plaintiffs seeking compensation for Japanese WWII atrocities. This decision comes just as the Japanese Foreign Minister left China without having resolved rising tensions and as the stocks of Japanese companies doing business in China plummet.
i'll beg
I'm just a wife who really likes to be spanked, and I thought it would be fun to keep a journal. If you want to look, enjoy -- but it's really for me.

When we got upstairs last night my Hubby said that I had gone way past naughty territory and I was down right bad, a miscreant even. He used a lot of other words for really bad, he has a big vocabulary, but it boiled down to I was in big trouble. I thought that getting the Brazilian should give me a bit of a break; it was quite an event for me. His comment to this negotiation tactic? “I am going to spank you hard, too.”
Sexy Women, No Girls Allowed

Met Art has a great selection of sexy women. The only problem is after posting a beauty like Karina I have an unexplainable urge to eat some pie. Thank god my wife has the tastiest pie around. She reaps the rewards of me posting to this blog. Lately she's been sporting a constant smile around the house. Looks like I'll need a taste tonite too.
"No girls allowed", huh? Not even lesbos?

Sadly, that's all the time we have. Remember to tune in again in exactly 128 days for a new headache-inducing edition of OUR WACKY NEIGHBORS!

No comments: