Monday, April 11, 2005

Hiroshima, Manga, Nintendo and Other Words


Hi Ho Silver !!!! When I was a kid I never dreamed about ponies but when I was in Sao Paulo I stumbled across a Sushi Bar. Imagine my delight when I saw that one of the dishes were named after a nuked city. I fulfilled my dream (I also believe it was kind of my destiny) and ordered a Hiroshima, ate it and now I'm publishing the proof in vivid colors!

In case any survivors of Hiroshima reads this I would like to mention that I ate it in order to show my respect.

4 comments:

Sara said...

What did the blind man say when he passed the tuna factory?

"Hello, ladies."

Koala Mentala said...

Because pussy smells like fish, right? And blind people are said to develop their other senses more acutely, yeah? But in this case the man had had so little experience with pussy (he got blind from masturbating) that he mistook the smell?

How droll!

quannah said...

MMMMMMMMMM PUSSY

Uncle Sammy said...

Whatever... sushi, tuna, pussy, dolphins.. It's all the same to me.