Wednesday, April 13, 2005

William Cutya Reigns Supreme!



On this very special day, I would like to honor a man I've known and loved for years. He is a very humble person, and would most likely be embarrassed if he knew that I was talking about him in public (and on a massively popular blog, no less!). Thankfully he's currently dormant, and will remain so until his host organisms find themselves simultaneously drunk and in the vicinity of gaming machines. Ladies and gentlemen, I am of course talking about the current Stupid Electronic Quiz Games at Stupid Pubs Champion in Linköping, Sweden: Mr William Cutya, Esq.

Gaze upon his latest achievements (pictured above), faithful Superblog!! readers, and despair. As you can see, we have humiliated and virtually destroyed Sara (possibly this one), as well as Jonas, Mongo Ali, Japp, Haha and the combined might of Linnea and Ninni. To say nothing about the gentleman (?) whose mother and father gave him the unlikely name of Bukkake:

a group sex practice wherein a series of men takes turns ejaculating on a kneeling woman or man. There are strong overtones of erotic humiliation in this practice. When the term bukkake is used in Japan, it usually refers to a method of preparing noodles and not the sexual act.

5 comments:

Sara said...

That was totally my score.
My mad pub-quiz skills have been some what lacking ever since I left England. Because, you see, there isn't much else to do other then drink.
I drank in pubs because I'm cute and cute girls always get free drinks.

Koala Mentala said...

Shit, ugly girls get free drinks. Life is so unfair.

And tony私の姓は秘密である (that's 'Tony the Tiger' in Cantonese), are you talking about the sexual act or preparing noodles?

President Preston said...

Oh man, I just checked your sidebar...THANK YOU SO MUCH! wow, I never thought linking to you would pay off like that. My hits haven't skyrocketed, but soon they will come...the great spirit has predicted it...

Sorry, I just had a few pounds of raw caffeine.

Koala Mentala said...

What do you mean your hits haven't skyrocketed? Clearly you are mistaken.

President Preston said...

Clearly I am mistaken, oh divine one. I will not doubt your wisdom.