Monday, April 04, 2005

Blogger Sucks Satan's Cock in Hell



That's Blogger.com, not a blogger. Oh, I guess it's possible that actual bloggers also give the Dark Lord oral pleasure in the afterlife, but... no, wait. That's not what I wanted to talk about. Let's start again.

Hello! If you think Superblog!! has been slacking off lately, it's probably partly because you're a moron, partly because it's true, and partly because Blogger is so fucked up that it takes all the fun out of blogging. FUCK YOU, BLOGGER, for providing a free service and then not giving us our money's worth.

I don't have a lot of time to blog today anyway, because I have an important meeting with my drug dealer. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's stupid to buy drugs off the street when you can get legal drugs so cheap online, but what can I say? I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy, I like to taste before I buy.

No, no, no, that was just lies. Of course I don't do any drugs, I've never even seen a junkie (except on postcards). HOWEVER, I'd like to state for the record that I'm not prejudiced against junkies at all, I quite like them, and in fact, some of my very best friends are junkies (though I wouldn't want my daughter to marry one).

No! Again with the lies! This is what happens when you blog without thinking. Have a banana.

(The above image is from the 1977 classic Satan's Cheerleaders, which has a user rating of 3.3 out of 10 on IMDb. Of course, this is coming from the same people who rank Star Wars as the twelth greatest movie ever made. When we all know that Star Wars should be in the top five! Haha, just kidding! Star Wars sucks, and George Lucas should be imprisoned for life and repeatedly raped in the anus by large black men. But that's a Superblog!! project for another day.)

4 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I want to nominate this post for the "Best Post Title Ever Created" category.

Venessa said...

And you said I was abnormal? ;-)

Moocko said...

Actually, I can't do anything but agree with cindy-lou. This is the best shit ever!

I am sorry that God still refuses to forgive demons and Satan for what they did as though it were the unforgivable sin. said...

Too bad what happened to them.