Sunday, April 24, 2005

Adventures on the Baltic Sea


By popular demand... Koala and Sammy having their picture taken by world famous singer Anna Book. Maybe you can tell that something in the picture seems strange? Haha! I manipulated it in MS Paint because we were on this boat on our way to Åland and we were totally shitfaced. That's something we enjoy a lot but we can't have our faces published when that drunk. (Oh yes we can but it will have to wait) Actually I'm trying to persuade Koala to repeat the Åland endeavour this coming weekend. He's complaining about non important things like costs and shit but you know what? He will cave in and say "of course, you're right Sammy! Let's go!". We WILL go to Åland very soon and we WILL get totally shitfaced. Again.

4 comments:

Uncle Sammy said...

That's a generous offer Princess! Koala still needs some persuasion.... Can you buy him drinks aswell?

And yeah, we're cute when drunk.

Brian said...

I've heard the boat to Åland is the best! I took one to germany once when I was in highschool. It rocked, I got totally trashed. The next day though, when we had to get on a bus, I just knew I'd screwed up. That has to be one of the roughest bus rides I've ever been on ... we had to go from the coast to Prague ... it was terrible!

~brian

Uncle Sammy said...

The boat to Åland is the worst! But in a very positive way.

jade said...

I'm trying to persuade Koala to repeat the Åland endeavour this coming weekend. http://balticadventures.co.uk