Saturday, January 01, 2005

Righteous

That´s a good one down there.
My only wish is a try to balance the Reagan-stuff,

Farewell Address On January 11, 1989

Now, I sat there like the new kid in school and listened, and it was all Francois this and Helmut that. They dropped titles and spoke to one another on a first-name basis. Well, at one point I sort of leaned in and said, "My name's Ron."

I think it is wonderful. (And I am from the EU, We are the talkers among talkers.)

The fact is, what they called "radical" was really "right." What they called "dangerous" was just "desperately needed."

Deja vue all over again ??

Well, action is still needed. If we're to finish the job, Reagan's regiments will have to become the Bush brigades. Soon he'll be the chief, and he'll need you every bit .

O.K that was Bush-Sr, but anyhoo.. (a little bit Nostradamus, right?)

You can talk and argue all you want (it is cheap), what matters is the outcome. I, as a lot of people hopes for a better 2005. Again. Take your stand. Or talk about it.






No comments: