Saturday, January 01, 2005

Conspiracy mongers


The Australian reports that USA is to blame as usual.

In the past three days I have been impressed by the originality of the latest critiques of the evil Americans. The earthquake and tsunami apparently had something to do with global warming, environmentalists say, caused of course by greedy American motorists. Then there was the rumour that the US military base at Diego Garcia was forewarned of the impending disaster and presumably because of some CIA-approved plot to undermine Islamic movements in Indonesia and Thailand did nothing about it.

How about it? Life must be exciting when you spend all your time believing that USA has this evil masterplan for all nonamericans. (Most likely nonrepublican Americans are included too.)

2 comments:

Uncle Sammy said...

Your psychotic behaviour makes me very happy.

Koala Mentala said...

Well, it shouldn't, because when I finally have my breakdown, I'm not gonna come to you for counselling. Instead I'll try some ALTERNATIVE THERAPY. Bwa-ha-ha!!