Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Superblog!! to Infinity and Beyond


Well, in 30 minutes I'm on my way to to Frankfurt. The beer and sausage town. If things work out I will be able to catch the flight to Sao Paulo where I will explore the opportunities to expand my mind and so on and so forth. In case of functioning laptop yours truly will try to find some WiFi-Hotspots and blog some. It will not be something like this.

At the coast next morning, I felt compelled to take a boat - hammock included - to visit the mouth of the Sao Francisco River, where its calm waters clash noisily with the Atlantic Ocean.
Then there was that gentle stroll among golden sand dunes in the shade of coconut trees.


Rest assured, from Brazil there will be more about food, more about sex and more about celebrities eating food and having sex!

1 comment:

Koala Mentala said...

Today Brazil, tomorrow the world!!