Friday, August 12, 2005

Piss Banana



Yesterday I had a sudden urge to write inspirational messages on some bananas, so that's what I did.

On the first three bananas, I wrote APA (monkey/ape), DÖDEN (death), and PISS (piss). Having exhausted my emotional register, I asked the world for suggestions for the last one. The world said LYCKA (happiness... which may have been intended to balance things out, but just brings to mind the Todd Solondz film).

I tell you this now so you don't have to hear it from a stranger.

9 comments:

Moocko said...

I'll give you $8 for the one who says "DÖDEN"!

Koala Mentala said...

Sorry, that one's in banana heaven. In a few hours they'll all be gone (I'm big on bananas).

Sara said...

Me too.

Matthew said...

I think you might have stumbled upon a niche market here. You could probably sell those on the street corner at double the price! Just say they're magic bananas and dress like a gypsy.

katiedid said...

I think if you want, you can now claim you are a "banana stylist." I bet that looks great on a resume.

Scott said...

Put them on ebay and say it came to you in a vision!

Koala Mentala said...

Fuck, it totally did!! You all have good ideas, but I'm afraid all those bananas have gone to a better place now, and it's impossible to replace them.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

I never knew PISS was such a universal word. Now I can tell people I have to urinate in multiple lanuages!

Thanks, Superblog!

Koala Mentala said...

Another life saved because Superblog!! cared!