Monday, August 29, 2005

Bow Down Before Me



And English is my second language! Truly, I am awesome. You will all call me Master from now on. But feel free to make an attempt at greatness yourselves, peasants:

Make a Word is a word game in which you are presented a 3 by 3 matrix of letters. From these letters you are to make as many words as possible in 2 minutes using any combination of the letters. Letters may be use as many times as necessary, or not at all. Words must be 3 to 10 letters in length, and must be real words (no acronyms or proper nouns).
(This link was sent in by Superblog!!'s sixth biggest fan, the Mook.)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

The best I could get was beginner. What the hell happened to my brain?

Uncle Sammy said...

Gosh! I'm an apprentice. M-O-O-N. That spells moon. Laws, yes.

ps. From now on I will call you Koala the spelling bee. ds.

Moocko said...

Moockster's the king of the world!
http://moocko.blogspot.com/

zenmonki said...

Great. The best I could do was Avid reader. I think I'll go find an online IQ test somewhere so I can depress myself some more.