Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Smart, Cool, Immortal

Having exhausted the Make-A-Word test (I don't expect to improve upon my Living Dick status), I thought I'd check out some of the other tests on the same site.

They're not as much fun.


'The


74% scored higher (more stupid),
4% scored the same, and
22% scored lower (less stupid).

What does this mean? You are 22% stupid. This means...
You are far from stupid. Congrats on a great accomplishment!
Thanks, I'll add this to my resume.

I am 52% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!


52% are cooler, and
48% are more of a loser than you.

What does this mean?
With this score, you are a normal individual
And this too.

I am going to die at 79. When are you? Click here to find out!


You are going to die at the grand ol' age of:
79
Ha fucking ha. I'll die when I feel like it.

4 comments:

Sara said...

That's some quality blogging right there. See that kiddies? Quality. Take notes. Maybe you little bastards will learn a thing or two.

Koala Mentala said...

I'm SORRY.

(Not really. Superblog!! should suck once in a while to keep you on your toes.)

Sara said...

Sorry for what? I'm being completely serious here. Have you seen the shit I've been posting? You've probably puked up better things then the crap I write.

Ooh, my word verification word is "ouvyry". I feel like a hippie pirate.

Koala Mentala said...

I can categorically state that I have never puked up anything better than your blog posts.

I'm also sorry for adding word verification. It's a hassle for loyal fans and it feels like censorship. If I were a fan of Superblog!!, I'd initiate a boycott.