Thursday, August 18, 2005

Did You Know Cuba Gooding Jr. Has a Father?



Well, incredible as it seems, he does. His name is Cuba Gooding. He's a soul singer. Or at least he was, before he got very very old (he's 61!). You'll find to your astonishment and satisfaction some additional information enclosed in this here link.

I nominate this Superblog!! entry for the Superblog!! Greatest Superblog!! Entry of All Time Award, given out to deserving Superblog!! entries every once in a while. Cast your votes now.

9 comments:

Uncle Sammy said...

Koala, dude, you are SO right. I think your comment was very inspirational. You're definitely on to something. I'll write a comment ASAP.

Matthew said...

I always wondered about where Cuba Gooding Jr. got this name. Now what does Martin Luther King Jr.'s dad look like? Or Sammy Davis Sr. Are there any famous white dudes with Jr. in their names?

Sara said...

No. I don't think there are.

Moocko said...

This is, by far, the best Superblog!!-entry I've ever read. Guys, how the FUCK are you gonna top this?!?

Uncle Sammy said...

The next logical step will be to write a post about Cuba's grandfather.

Matthew,
How about JR Ewing?

Anonymous said...

Show me the Mommy!

Mr Splendor said...

Koala .. Gimme dat, gimme dat .. Koala! I want to kiss you always! If you wish, we may have a groovy orgy! Ever try oral sex with a miniature rubberized homo-replica?

Seriously. Koala, you rock. With more drums and guitar that that suckingly sucking Sammy guy.

I love you so much.

Koala Mentala said...

There's something amiss on the Internet.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol for dogs same for humans - tramadol extended release 100 mg