Monday, August 08, 2005

Gape at the Freaks



Photos from comic book conventions are always good for a laugh, because a lot of nerds dress up as their favorite characters, whether it be zombies or obese ghostbusters. These pics are from this weekend's Wizard World Chicago.

Naturally, girls are somewhat underrepresented at these events, which may be why the girl to the left in this pic (from the Beat) wears that particular shirt slogan. And you know what? You can buy one for yourself! I totally would if I were a chick, or into wearing women's clothing.

Who knows, perhaps it could lead to you eventually hooking up with someone like Robin?

5 comments:

Sara said...

I have to get one of those shirts. Not because I want to hook up with a fat Boy Wonder, but because it's true.

Matthew said...

Wow, the Ghostbusters have fallen on some hard times.

Moocko said...

>I totally would if I were a chick, or into wearing women's clothing.<

Get one. Womens' clothing often fit us men. And they're always more comfortable!

Sara said...

I change my mind. If the part of the Boy Wonder went to Justin Long, then I'd totally hit that.

Koala Mentala said...

Moocko, do you have man-breasts or something?