Here's Åsa! She likes salty balls. I guess it's supposed to be a field of meatballs she's standing in but it could also be Swedish nazi chocolate balls. Today is a good day to tell a little about how fucked up things are in Sweden but why should I, a Swede, do that when we have some Aussies at hand. This is their story from their real life as Aussies living in Sweden. (Funny things are happening to their minds because everybody's mind gets fucked up by living in Sweden.)
YOU KNOW YOU’VE BEEN IN SWEDEN TOO LONG WHEN...........
5. When a stranger on the street smiles at you, you assume:
a: he is drunk
b: he is insane
c: he's an American
10. Silence is fun.
14. A sharp intake of breath has become part of your vocabulary, as has the sound ”Jah hahh”
19. Your bad mood becomes your good mood.
46. You know that more than three channels means cable.
72. You think it's more fun to stay at home and drink then go out.
82. Americans start to look entertaining, witty and fun, and you just want to go to the U.S.A., travelling across country on a greyhound, because it's "romantic."
83. You and your friends know exactly the same information, and have the same attitudes and beliefs in the value of Social Democracy.
Them Aussies really likes to make lists. 383 reasons, all in all. I would have returned home after like 15 reasons.
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Posted by Uncle Sammy at 2:43 pm