Sunday, December 11, 2005

Baby Sam!



I intended to blog about my friend from Iraq tonight but realised that he would be very upset... Or maybe not. He claims that he was tortured in Iraq so he'll be able to take the heat I guess and being blogged about here at SUPERBLOG!! isn't really torture in my book. I'll blog about him in the future and I'll never tell him about it... that's the way to solve matters like that. Now back to tonights main feature. Regular visitors and everybody else may have noticed that my blogging has been somewhat weak lately. How come? Let's find out shall we?

Adam and Eve were the first parents. The Jewish, Islamic, and Christian religions hold that all people are descendants from them. According to Jewish tradition, Adam and Eve had 56 children. This was possible, in part, because Adam lived to be 960 years old.

This brings us right back to me. I'm not the first parent but I'm certainly the best. Being the best dad in the world takes some time and that's why I've been slacking off more than usual lately. I guess it will take a couple of weeks/months before I'm back in full blogging force again....

Koala was the man who kept things running here at SUPERBLOG!! the very day I became Daddy Sammy and every now and then there's been hidden subliminal messages in some of the posts.
Here's one and here's another and this could be the most subliminal one of them all. Surely I have proved a few things now!! I've had sex at least once! I know the meaning of the word subliminal and I have a friend who's from Iraqistan. BTW, it's a daughter and her name can be found in the subliminal messages.

5 comments:

Moocko said...

Stay cool. Koala's not having sex :-)

Uncle Sammy said...

My penis says thanks Afe! And me too. I have a real life (SUPERBLOG!! is also very real for me most days)but no wife. I guess we prefer to live in sin in Sweden

Koala Mentala said...

Yeah, don't worry, Goo. I've been seeing so little action lately that my hymen has grown back.

Sara said...

Sammy-
Congratulations. And living in sin is fantastic.

Koala-
Mine, too.

Koala Mentala said...

Sara, we both know that's just because you prefer the back door.