Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Photo #69: Yes! We have No Bananas


I found a rotten banana in my pocket today and that's how I found inspiration for todays post. The bananas above were from Brasil. They are rotten or eaten now. We will all rot and be eaten. We are bananas.

Here are lyrics for funny banana song! Read and sing and prepare to die.

When you ask him anything, he never answers "no". He just "yes"es you to death, And as he takes your dough, he tells you... "Yes! We have no bananas We have no bananas today!!

4 comments:

Mr. John Steed said...

That song hurted my ears.

Afe said...

Sometimes you eat the banana, and sometimes the banana eats you. Unless you are a monkey, in which case you invariably eat the banana. And then throw your poo at someone.

Bobby said...

micro organisms will love my rot

all night long

Matthew said...

I also keep a banana in my pocket to attract chicks.