Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Photo #68,503: Magical Super-Horse



Pardon me for jumping ahead a little bit. This picture will be taken by my esteemed co-blogger, "Uncle Sammy" (his real name is unpronounceable by human tongues), on Christmas Eve, 3006. More than a thousand years from now! During this particular era, Uncle will be working as an undercover photographer for the extraglobal newspaper The Earthly Fuck-Stick, trying to expose weird secret government experiments. And what could be weirder than a magical super-horse?!

Just to be clear: I did not steal this image from a guy or girl called Dziedzic. That's just a nasty rumor, spread by one of Superblog!!'s many enemies. Possibly YOU!

12 comments:

spidercrazy said...

Que??

Sara said...

I knew it! Sammy is a SPY! That's hot.

The Stalker said...

check out the link, funny.

http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/socket/

Ryan said...

i think this guy is a bank robber getting away from the police? i want a magical superhorse for christmas. do they fly also?

Uncle Sammy said...

I will be a spy (in the distant future) and it will be awesome. But I'll remain as a co-blogger here at SB for a decade or two. After that. Who knows?

Dubya Jr. said...

I knew it Sammy is really Bin Laden!

Goo said...

that pic would be funnier if that were a squirrel between his legs. heh heh a squirrel!

my word verif is alath. i should use it in a sentence:

you have a piece of alath stuck between your teeth dude.

top that!

Koala Mentala said...

No, Ryan, magical super-horses can't fly! What are you, twelve?

Oh, and Goo: "Excuse me, Sir, you have a piece of FUCK OFF AND DIE stuck between your teeth." How's that?

Matthew said...

Is this proof that at least one dog's foot is always on the ground when it runs? (alternative comment: I knew those Greyhound seats were uncomfortable, but this is ridiculous!)

Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm Patrick!! said...

Ok. It was me.
I spread the rumor.
I'm ashamed of myself.

mjkxkk

Mr Splendor said...

Hm? Is Koala a Worthian? The plot thickens...