Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Douglas!!!!!!!!!



Congratulations, Douglas MacArthur! Today would be a double namnsdag (name day) for you, if you lived in Sweden, and/or was/were still alive/living! Too bad you're not! Idiot!

But! Many, many more congratulations to my dear friend SUPERBLOG!!, who celebrates its one hundred thousandth hit today! Oh, SUPERBLOG!!, I remember when you were still running around in short pants, or your underwear, or whatever it was you used to wear. Those were the days. May they never return.

Hey! Seeing as how I've already lost your attention, this might be as good a time as any to mention something I've been meaning to mention since forever but forgot about until this very minute, when I finally remembered it. Have you by any chance noticed the sidebar with "Our Most Beloved Posts"? There are currently four posts listed, and I have a feeling they're NOT the most popular ones (excepting the one with Carla Gugino). Because I just grabbed them out of my anus. So! Please tell us which post YOU like best, and why, and how, and when, and we'll maybe add it to the sidebar, or whatever.

Answer on a postcard! Mail it to superblog2@gmail.com, or anywhere, really. Prizes to be won! (Not really.)



P.S. Have you seen the picture Sammy drew for you? D.S.

P.P.P.P.S. Christ on a stick! How dumb/drunk/cool am I? The Douglas/Arthur day isn't today. It's THURSDAY. Thursday. All apologies. Idiot! (Me) D.Z.

7 comments:

Uncle Sammy said...

Yep. I sure drew a great picture!

Matthew said...

100,000 hits? Truly you are the king of blogs.

Koala Mentala said...

You mean "the blog of kings".

I like to think that I'm handsome, but in my heart I know I'm not.

Sara said...

I miss the all the posts about Jesus. Last year about Easter time, you guys were Jebus fanatics.

zenmonki said...

I'm still really fond of this one. It was so simple, yet funny and had an awesome graphic. Seeing Matthew flip out was great too. :-)

Koala Mentala said...

Jebus is so 2005, Sara. But simple is good. Personally, I like this one, but sadly I can't remember what I was upset about. Hey, remember back when we used to answer lots of interesting questions? I was so ambitious. But I really can't see those days ever returning.

zenmonki said...

Holy shit! The world will end in 2012?

That changes ALL my plans!! Why didn't somebody tell me this sooner?!

* mumbles to self while running off into the distance *
So much to do, so little time left.