Tuesday, December 19, 2006

That's My Nigger!


I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season.

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

I shall live now. Inshallah...

3 comments:

Koala Mentala said...

Worst entry ever!

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

yes, i agree. sammy you are lazy and offensive. no, christmas present for you!

Uncle Sammy said...

Thank you! Both of you!