Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In the Mood for Hate



The Koala Who Walks Like A MAN!!

Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to blog. There are 387.44 million miles of printed blog entries in wafer thin layers that fill my apartment. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for SUPERBLOG!! fans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. Hate.

Just kidding. (Here's the original Ellison story.)


SUPERBLOG!!: Loving, caring

3 comments:

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

Thankfully, I know how to translate your hidden message within this message of hate. You are reaching out to us. You want affection. And I'm here to give it to you my love.

I love you Koala and I love Sammy (sometimes) and I love this blog right down to it's fishy smell. Love love love. Now let us all have sex!

Koala Mentala said...

Yeah, SUPERBLOG!! doesn't smell like fish but apart from that you are correct. I'm desperately lonely and my usual strategy of meeting women (obscene gestures, rude comments) doesn't seem to work anymore.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

hmmm, can't imagine why that wouldn't work...