Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hitler in a Hat



Happy Hitler Week, everybody! You know this is your punishment for not responding with enthusiasm when I talked about posting humor pics, right? Well, it is. And I'm seriously contemplating making it Hitler Month. Ooh, and what do you say about 2007: Hitler Year? I see Hitler in your future. Lots of Hitler. You won't be able to go anywhere without running into Hitler. Hitler in a hat.

Site of the Day: Sonic the Hedgehog.


SUPERBLOG!! and You: As Hats are to Hitler

5 comments:

Sombody I Used to Know said...

punish me. punish me good.

Moocko said...

Hitlah - Hard-Boiled Detective! Man, you're seriously pleasing me.

Koala Mentala said...

You all everybody love hitler!

Koala Mentala said...

Take THIS! And THAT!

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to show
to my own god! FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

My website - hcg injections