Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Christmas Gift For You



I hereby dedicate this Christmas to SUPERBLOG!!'s No. 2 fan*, Goo McGoo. That is because she made me a very nice video and I said I was gonna do something for her and I never did. At the time, I fully intended to draw a nice picture or bake her a cake or scan my schlong or something, but it didn't happen, because I'm a fuckup. So: As compensation, Christmas, 2006 belongs to Goo. Nobody else can use it without her permission.

Cultural Caveat: Hanukkah and Kwanzaa and all that shit is still open for everyone. (And I'm led to believe those are way awesomer than Xmas.)

Site of the Day: Free Jewish Singles Dating Services. Just kidding. Here's the Site of the Day: Lilly's perfect big breasts in a Santa outfit. By the way, I ripped off the Santa pic from CBR but that's not a Site of the Day.

Bonus Swedish Language Lesson: "Nu är julen förstörd!" = "Merry Christmas" (ä is pronounced like ae, ö is pronounded like oe or uh).

So. Nu är julen förstörd!


*A cookie for the person who can guess who SUPERBLOG!!'s No. 1 fan is!

9 comments:

Moocko said...

Happie Kewl X-Mas, BABIES!

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

Thank you very much

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

I love it!

...though I was quite sure that I was SB's numeral uno fan. Goes to show what I know.

So who's number one?? The son of Hitler? Moocko cuz he's a Swede too? Who?

Koala Mentala said...

Bah, Swedish Mook isn't even in the Top 20.

Moocko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moocko said...

That's SO not true! I AM number one! But not because I'm a Swede, but because I'm so cute and have a singing voice like the angels.

Koala Mentala said...

Swedish Mook would be LUCKY to be in the top FORTY.

Happy GooMas, everyone!

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

yes, yes... but WHO is number one???

Koala Mentala said...

If I tell you, you WON'T get any cookies.