Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweden and Finland Look Like a Penis Together



Sweden and Finland: The Cock and Balls of Europe, respectively. It's true. You just don't notice it because Norway is located just west of Sweden and usually depicted as such on maps. But! Norway isn't in the European Union (jävla svikare!) so they're not shown on the Euro.

Click image to embiggen.

Did you know I almost went to Finland this week? But I didn't. I'm still in Sweden as I type this. Which is good, considering Sweden is a much better country.

Hat Tip: I found the image on the Internet.

4 comments:

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

If Sweden and Finland are the cock and balls of Europe, does that make Estonia it's chode?

Koala Mentala said...

Interesting suggestion, but I haven't studied European Anatomy in depth. I'm not even sure where the Asshole of Europe is located.

Koala Mentala said...

I don't think I've ever been called a "coward penis-swede" before, so kudos for that.

I will visit Finland eventually, if only to prove you wrong.

KM said...

Thank you, Anonymous. Good to know. And may I say I like your work on 4chan and Something Awful.