Tuesday, May 08, 2007

One Day I'll Be Back and You'll be Sorry


Sad, sadness, cry baby, mourning, death, loss, grief, depression..... depression?DEPRESSION!!!!!! I must continue my quest for the truth!! Can depression be cured via self help programs via the INTERNET!?!?!?! Can it? Can it really? Yes. Of course it can. People proved that dozens of time. What I need to do is to find out if blah blah blah. Writing stupid paper, no time for blogging except I just blogged but hello and goodbye and see you soon in a week o so.

5 comments:

Hoss Hardcore said...

Strange, internet therapy makes me really depressed.

Uncle Sammy said...

I make people really depressed. It's a gift I have.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

LOVE is the answer.

Uncle Sammy said...

Yes. And Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

True Dat.