Saturday, May 19, 2007

Exclusive: Cowboy Joe Joins the Cast of Lost in Season Four



Thx 2 Mook 4 finding this image. For a minute there, I was starting to think I might have dreamt it. But no, it's all real.

Here's the scoop: My friend Damon tells me that Cowboy Joe might be the key to all the mysteries of Lost. As you'll find out in the second episode of season 4 ("Meet Joe Lost"), he's been on the island since the crash and walking around in the background all the time. You'd think we'd have noticed him once or twice, what with his big cowboy hat and all. But it turns out he's mostly been on the toilet whenever there was a big gathering at the beach. So that explains it.

Cowboy Joe may even have caused the crash of Oceanic Flight 815 with his inappropriate behavior on the plane. See episode 5.13 ("What's the Deal with Airplane Food?"). Damon also tells me that Cowboy Joe may or may not have an enormous secret hidden under his hat. This secret may or may not be a pair of antennae proving he's an alien, or a gateway to another dimension, or an ugly wig. The mystery of his hat will be fully explored in season six's penultimate episode ("There's Something About Joe's Hat"). By that time, all the original cast members will be dead, because Joe will have eaten them.

Cowboy Joe will play himself. Cowboy Joe's dad (seen in flashbacks and mysterious visions) will be played by Burt Reynolds.

4 comments:

Moocko said...

From now on, I'll breathe, drink, eat and smoke Cowboy Joe for the rest of my life.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

you definitely "lost" me

sven

Koala Mentala said...

I didn't even know I had you.

(Goo, that is. I know I have the Mook.)

spidercrazy said...

Burt Reynolds in Lost? Dude, that's so cool.