Friday, June 16, 2006

Selected Memories from Duesseldorf: Starbucks



Just kidding. It's true that I took the above picture when me and fellow SUPERBLOG!!ger Ugly Sambo visited Naziland, but I have no intention of trying to remember when and where and why I did. Hence, no memories to share.

I suffer from an affliction. Today it is causing me to walk around nude in my unnecessarily large apartment, clutching a beer in my claw-like left hand, and occasionally taking a sip. It is Friday afternoon, and I am bored. I've lived in stupid Falun the better part of a year now, and it's starting to dawn on me that this town is for shitheads. I am not a shithead, so what the hell am I doing here?

8 comments:

Sara said...

It sounds like you're walking around nude in your unnecessarily large apartment, clutching a beer in your claw-like left hand, and occasionally taking a sip.

Koala Mentala said...

How did you hear that sound? Have you got SUPER-EARS? Do they GLOW IN THE DARK? Incidentally, I downloaded MirrorMask several months ago, since I'm a Gaiman/McKean fan. Maybe I should watch it tonight? Seeing as I have NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

I have multiple comments which I will list numerically:

#1. Mirror Mask is an awesome movie. Jim Hensen Company yo.

#2. Is the "affliction" that is causing you to walk around nude a butt rash? A crotch rash?

#3. I'll still love you if you have crotch rot Koala. Just don't touch me until it clears up okay?

#4. You should post nude pictures of yourself drinking beer and blogging! All those in favor of seeing nude pictures of Koala say "I!"

#5. "I"!

Anonymous said...

It does sound like km is walking around nude in his unnecessarily large apartment, clutching a beer in his claw-like left hand, and occasionally taking a sip.

Matthew said...

My senior film project was a Neil Gaiman short story, "We Can Get Them For You Wholesale." I directed it and wrote the screenplay adaptation.

Later, I wrote a letter asking Gaiman if it would be okay to enter it into contests or even if he'd like to see it.

I got a threatening letter from his attorney, telling me that it would be unwise to do so, and that he doesn't have time to see every little piece of shit someone tries to show him.
:(

Koala Mentala said...

That's just so gay, man. Serves you right for adapting a crappy story.

Goo:
#2. It's a mental illness.
#3. I touch whoever I feel like.
#4. That's not a good idea because I bear hideous scars after my experiences in the war.

Scott said...

WOW Starbucks is everywhere!

Sara said...

I DO have super ears! Now that you've figured out my secret, I must destroy you. But before I do that, go ahead and watch MirrorMask. Itz teh roks!!1!