Thursday, September 25, 2008

Free Beer / Featureless Mannikins



The shampoo in my hotel room keeps multiplying. Two days ago there were two bottles of shampoo and yesterday there were three bottles and today there are five bottles. This scares me beyond belief.

Today I drank a few glasses (3? 4?) of free wine and then I drank a lot of bottles of free beer and then I was charming. And then they all abandoned me, when I was CLEARLY in need of assistance. I was barely able to walk home and buy some potato chips and check into my hotel room and blog about my experiences. That's how drunk I was!

Oh yeah and I saw some featureless mannikins on my way home and they scared the living daylights out of me.

2 comments:

Uncle Sammy said...

watchThat sounds awesome! Anary! I'm gonna have me some whisky. Cragganmore. And so yes I'm gonna watch some old LOST episodes and i dunno what happened to this comment and I'm not drunk or anything. Everything is AWESOME in Lickpig. Everything! 32 is a lucky number too! Lickpig!

Uncle Sammy said...

It just struck me that if you rearrange the letters in Lickpig you get: Pig with a lipstick!!!!