Tuesday, August 08, 2006

KoalaCam #15: I Killed So That Others May Live



O Lord, accept this offering as a token of my awe and respect for Thee. Thou may eat the creature, or engage in intercourse with it, or make of it what Thou wilt. In return, I ask only that Thou maketh my harvest plentiful, and grant me a long and successful life and career, and allow me to dominate and harass others according to my whims. And bring me Carla Gugino's phone number, so that I may call her up in the middle of the night and shout obscenities and insults in her ear. Thus will love bloom. And, as ever, let SUPERBLOG!! prosper, and let our enemies get cancer.

O Lord, please zoom in to better observe the creature's brains. I smashed the creature good. It is in Hell now, Lord.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes my son, it is Hell now.

Anonymous said...

Killing innocent creatures is bad karma, you know.

Sara said...

I just finished a book and the flies in it layed eggs in people. The eggs turned into maggots and ate the people from the inside out. Thank you for killing it before it could lay its eggs in some poor fool.

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

thx for sharing your heartfelt prayer km. it was beautiful.

here is Carla's phone #: 619-555-6663

Scott said...

That fly had biological weapons capable of killing hundreds of thousands of of poor Swedes with all sorts of infectious diseases and shit. These weapons could be delivered either by fly drones, or by infecting the passengers of a plane landing at Stockholm International Airport with less than an ounce poop spread through the plane's air conditioning system. I think its time for a jihad against flies!

Matthew said...

why come you haven't posted on SoulFukt lately? I thought this was your baby. You don't want to abandon your baby in a dumpster like a teenager on prom night, do you?

Somebodyiusedtoknow said...

Seoulphukt is now a bastard child. I have just recently come to accept this reality.

Koala have you read your e-mail lately? That project idea I was telling you about... if you don't have time to begin it, let me know and I will pass the torch to someone else. Not that you cannot participate somewhere in the middle, I am just eager to get it started. :-)

Koala Mentala said...

I will sort out both Soulfukt and Goo's project tomorrow.

Uncle Sammy said...

I will sort out the rest.

zenmonki said...

How about sorting my laundry? It doesn't do it by itself, you know.

Sara said...

Seriously. Start sorting them panties!